5 Reasons to Use Online Scheduling for Your Business
Business owners today are pulled in many directions, all while be charged with the primary role of driving revenue and taking great care of their customers. This is a big task. This is a big task… balancing the focus on growth while serving customers right in front of us.
Small Business owners have one thing in common, they love their business and they are passionate about helping others. But, have you found that much of your time and energy isn’t spent doing what you love? Instead, its spent doing the necessary yet mundane tasks that create stress, overwhelm us, and keep us from spending our time doing what we love.
Here are a few thoughts to consider about streamlining your business with online appointment booking and staff scheduling:
1. There’s the important stuff at a business, then there is the mundane work to get the important stuff done well. Scheduling customer appointments with you or your staff can be a real challenge and can take a lot more time than it should. Phone tag, back and forth emails… it can be exhausting trying to find times that work for all parties.
2. When your customers are ready to engage your business, appointment scheduling should be easy… If someone is considering your business at 2 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning… We should let them schedule with our staff. Right? Technology can be used as a sacred tool to connect the customer with the appointment they want on THEIR time. A scheduling software allows your customers to schedule appointments 24/7 on a live calendar.
3. Besides scheduling the initial appointment, our online scheduling software sends email confirmations and reminders 24 hours in advance. Eliminating reschedules and no-shows drastically. This saves everyone a great deal of time, resources and frustration.
4. A central calendar allows business owners and staff to view their schedules online 24/7. All staff members will have access to their own calendar, while the business owners and admin will have access to all calendars.
5. Businesses, especially small businesses need to best utilize the staff resources they have, and rather than having staff members following up on calls and emails to book appointments, the online scheduling automates the whole process.
Partnering with a company that offers the ability to handle scheduling and appointment booking online can be a real blessing to the church. If you are interested in trying Bookafy for your scheduling needs, click here for a Free 30 day trial: http://www.bookaf.com